Personal Trainer at Fitness 19 Woodstock, GA Tore up a Family & Two Little Boys!

Mar 31
review #481047

I Found out my husband was having an affair with one of the female trainers...HOLLY RENFRO at Fitness 19 in Woodstock GA...(I only know her name because her business card was floating around the house and his phone was unlocked to see pictures....It's been going on for a year...A YEAR!!

This woman has 2 children of her own....who does this??? What kind of white trash people does this company hire that would do such a thing? I hope the whole world sees this...people like this are not good.... She was living the life...air fare...gifts...cards...letters....and the best is after she got TWO emails from me telling her to cease all contact...she STILL kept the relationship up until about 2 weeks ago (which my now EX husband said) over or not YOU have ripped my family apart and knew what you were doing from the beginning.

He is just as much to blame. You are 50 years old....Go get your own man YOUR OWN AGE! Whatever you get in life you deserve....Karma is a ***. I only hope no other families get ripped apart like mine did!!!!

I just can't believe that such a reputive company would associate themselves with a person like this. She should not be allowed to work for a company that promotes a healthy way of living.

Is adultery, ripping a family apart & taking "Daddy" away from my boys the healthy way of living that she has promoted?I would think not!

a9f8b40
Had an experience with Fitness 19?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions

Jul 23

You ppl are still talking about this old granny trainer. Really?

1 0 Reply
Red

Jun 30 Sacramento, California

This has noting to do with the company, their services or quality. I'm sorry your family took a hit but perhaps if you spent more time communicating with him and less time trying to blame a company for actions that happen everywhere, every day you might have been able to save your marriage.

4 1 Reply

Jun 21 Los Angeles, California

Take care of business at home lady that is why your husband strayed. *** posting about your personal life is irrelevant to Fitness 19.

0 1 Reply
me

May 18

Sue the B for alienation of affection.Then take the kids on vacation with the money.

1 0 Reply
Tom

May 17

First off the anonymous person commenting must be as shady as her. But you Said it best she does have hooks and they will hurt you. Your money will pour like the blood for this gold digger and when there's no more "the guilt card" comes in. It takes two to make over a year work.....truth be told the married boyfriend wasn't even close to putting her name on as the beneficiary.....or getting his ARP card....this is what she's looking for. No one asked her to come back into his life....but Jesus works in amazing ways.....he brought her back only for the married boyfriend to realize he's not the sick one and never think about it again and when her "spot" was blown "ARP" made sure she ended it OR he would end her opportunity....living home with mom....she's not messing that up for anyone. Enjoy!

May 17

She has moved on and has her hooks deep in a recent divorcee. Pumppt. Two self absorbed narcissists. Their business should do well.

May 17

First of all Lady, Fitness 19 is not going to loose business or a great personal trainer just because YOUR HUSBAND who made vows to you decided to cheat on you and mislead another women yet again! If you want to pull the age card you should check your own maturity for posting all your personal life on "pissedconsumer." Anyone who decides to believe what some strange, vengeful lady decides to say about someone else is ignorant anyways. By posting on here, you are making yourself look ignorant by believing your own lies before knowing ALL the facts. So all in all, this personal trainer at Fitness 19 did not tear your family apart, your husband tore his family apart by going outside his marriage; he made the vows, not her!

3 0 Reply

May 04

PARTNERS
Holly Renfro, VP of Training
Holly Renfro is an established Women's Figure Champion. Holly has been competing at different levels since 1984. Holly joins P.U.M.P. Personal Training, LLC has a licensed certified Personal Trainer.
I guess the comment below from "Pumppt" IS HOLLY! WOW! Talk about desperate to save face...disgusting

Apr 23 Hackensack, New Jersey

As well, I know all parties involved.. not nice to say that first marriage wasn't a marriage, I guess taking vows in church means nothing to this manipulator!! Maybe he was impulsive(typical) get your facts right on dates, oh happiness, apparently this man will never be happy to hop around like the way he does!! This isn't the first time this has been done to his 2nd wife. Not a different situation, a cheater is a cheater!! FYI there are Tones of people that know from that time frame!! There is only 1 person that has to live with himself knowing the damage he has caused for a lot of people, people like that need to Burn In ***!! God watches over and sees all evil!!

Apr 23

How is this company, or any company, to know whether their employees are capable of having adulterous affairs? Don't blame the company, blame the individuals involved. Regarding the person who said they won't renew their membership because this trainer has no morals, well that is just silly. If you don't like this trainer, then don't use her. But you are just spiting yourself (not her) by not renewing your membership. Do you think that trainer cares? Not at all. And I agree with MikeBrady, kinda trashy posting all your dirty laundry here and then apparently getting friend sand family to come her and discuss it.

Apr 23

After reading the last comment I can say since I do know all parties involved......the first marriage wasn't a marriage. I'm sure after only 6 months he had a *** good reason for leaving. It wasn't for another women. I think that sleeping dog should be left sleeping. I wouldn't tell anyone my husband left after 6 months. there was no karma involved there. Only happiness. Completely different situation. Besides there's only one person from that time frame that knows of this....real nice.

Apr 22 Hackensack, New Jersey

What's funny about this is this is his 2nd marriage, he did this to his first wife, he cheated on her with his current wife, so now the 2nd wife is shocked she got what was coming to her!!!!

Apr 20

Sorry to say, but now you know how it feels to be cheated on when you are married, Karma IS A ***!!

Fitness 19 Member

Apr 20

I myself have been a member of Fitness 19 for 3 years at the woodstock location and I can say that I wont be renewing my membership there because I do see this woman there often and she has trained me a few times. Good trainer but obviously no MORALS I know who this article is about and I couldn't bear to look at her after reading this. Very sad this woman had to go through this with 2 little ones at home.....and to be contacted twice and to know he had a young family....I just think how can someone like this promote anything positive in anyones life if she is living hers like this??
that has a lot to be said about a persons character and what truely motivates her. disappointing

Apr 09

That's a shame. When your with someone for a year how do you not know that the other person's not getting divorced? Something's fishy with this. I think Holly did know and is pulling the God card. How does someone after a year let them go. It's bad news

city gym rat

Apr 09

How does a person...man or woman knowingly get involved with someone with a young family? Can someome answer this please??? I'm reading this card and thinking how sick this woman is and in need of help......I can see a month maybe 2. But a year??? It's worse to break it off now. If this woman's heart truely reflected what she wrote in that card then the only one hurt is the wife which if he wasn't happy in the beginning he won't care...but to now after a year break it up because of your Jesus mtg...you are ot only selfish.....but heartless to affect a man and his boys now. I don't know you lady nor do I want to but you need serious help......fast.

Apr 02 Cancun, Quintana Roo

Sincere??? Please spare me. She knew from the beginning
After being contacted twice to end it she kept it up. I've said my peace. I'm done

Apr 02

a simple example of character assssination from a woman scorn

pumppt

Apr 02

You should look deeply into your husband and wonder why a married man would seek out a single woman. This woman is a sincere woman who was told my this man that he was divorcing his wife. When this woman discovered he was still married, she immediately ended the relationship but he wouldn't let go. He kept harrassing her, showing up at her work place, etc. If you're not happy in your marriage, talk to your spouse, seek counceling, and then and only then if it fails, divorce and only then let your conscience be your guide. I would stake my reputation on Holly. She is a sincere Christian woman with a lot of character.

Iron man Italy

Apr 08

Sound to me like the patience had run out and the "sugar daddy" supporting her wasn't moving fast enough. It took a year to end it?...I hate when people bring God into situations like this also. Very sad. Obviously "pumppt" knows the situation or in fact is Holly trying to save what little dignity she has left. Either way no one wins...the man has no wife now (I'm sure) and Holly has no boyfriend so who benefited from the breakup? Think about that?

1-20 of 22 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Fitness 19.
Filing a new complaint about
×