I used the Gym for three months, then I told them to cancel my account and apparently they did that happen on August 2015 ; but six months after on February charges start appearing again and again. I lost $103 dollars so far. I am Thinking to file a complaint with the better business bureau and consult a lawyer on this.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of fitness 19 membership and associated monetary loss in the amount of $103. Fitness 19 needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fitness 19 membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fitness 19.

Comments

erinzeigler
Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1245097

I had to dispute them with my bank. Now they're paper billing me...They are the worst excuse for a company period.