1.8
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

We recently cancelled our membership in the Oceanside location on College Blvd.No problem paying one more month for membership due to date of cancellation.

I do have a problem being charged for maintenance because the sauna has been down off and on since I joined, and now completely down due to fire back in November or December. My opinion... good business practice would be to waive the maintenance fee until all equipment is up and running. I even told Fitness 19 employee Aaron that I would be leaving a negative review with no response or corrective action.

I will also Yelp this company in the hopes that this business takes heed before losing their entire customer base. I know and see many customers that have jumped ship and working out at other gyms in the area.

Let's just hope they do not charge me for membership cost next month.I have been told from a few people that this too is a on going problem.

Review about: Fitness 19 Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Bad business practice.

Had an Experience with Fitness 19?

Comments