I am having a horrible experience with the Lilburn location!I subscribed and cancelled my subscription within 24hrs, because I didn't feel right about the place again.

I was issued a yellow slip and informed my refund would come in the mail within 30days. Its 5month already and several calls later with stories that Cleary seem untrue, I am yet to receive my refund. the processing managers either refuse to take you calls and when they do, promise to call back but never do. I was told once the check was sent in July, but later found it was to the wrong address.

I was informed it was mailed again 2weeks ago, still nothing in my mail box. Calls to them, and the processing manager never pick.

I do get any sense of empathy or concern from their end, which seems tome they are (as other pissed consumer have suggested) in on whats going on.Its a shame this is happening and the owners/franchiser owners should do something about it!

Review about: Fitness 19 Membership.

Reason of review: The management and team has refused to refund my subscription.

I liked: None.

Had an Experience with Fitness 19?

Comments