3.6
Cleanliness

I am at the fitness 19 Oceanside location on College and 76 . Brought my kid to the child care and desk told me nobody there til 4 pm , because schedule changing on Jan 11. Another lady with 4 kids arrived and noticed a sign with the new schedule starting on JANUARY 11th , today it's JANUARY 8th, but probably workers cover their back taking "extra brakes"

I am now waiting from 3.20 pm and hopefully child care open soon.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of fitness 19 kids room. Fitness 19 needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fitness 19 kids room in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fitness 19.

Had an Experience with Fitness 19?

Comments

Next time forego the gym, and take a quick remedial grammar lesson instead. Then you'll understand the difference between "brake" and "break", and won't look so foolish when whining online...

Orangetheory Fitness - OrangeTheory OVERCHARGES RIP OFF - FRAUD Orangetheory Fitness "Started ORANGE THEORY – WEST PALM BEACH in May-charged May 1. Cancelled May 17. Received a confirmation email on May 18 that I was cancelled but since..." Read more David Barton Gym - No Privacy: Women in Men's locker room, Men taking selfies only with towels on.... David Barton Gym "WOMEN Employees IN THE Men's LOCKER ROOM, see PICS. They have female employees who clean locker room, mainly one older women, and supervisor who is younger, shock when you..." Read more Beachbody: Worst Customer Service Experience of My Life Beachbody "Back in November, I decided to start the 21 Day Fix program with Beachbody after chatting with one of my friends who is currently a coach. There was a Thanksgiving..." Read more David Barton Gym - Tivoli Village Las Vegas David Barton Steam Room Men's Locker room. David Barton Gym "Tivoli Village Las Vegas David Barton Steam Room Men's Locker room. Tivoli Village Rotunda 2nd Floor David Barton Gym. What happens in Steam room stays in Steam Room. I'm sure..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more