4.4
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

My name is Ernest City California Westlake sensor I was hired two years ago as a cleaner then they change the title to me they have me installing toilet taking out the plumbing training the plumbing fixing the pipe fixing the sink for the filters changing light bulbs painting the wall. Going to Home Depot find stuff for the gym cleaning up the back of water helping customers.

Yesterday yesterday my boss Bryson Patterson came back from his vacation Bryson Patterson inspected the gym afterward he got his manager Grady he sat me down when I was already clocked out said rice and wants to have a talk with me wait here. After a few minutes greedy came out and told me come with me you pulled me over people will working out and told me that the place looks bad I'm doing a bad job I need to step it up or he will find someone to replace me. It upset me really bad hurt my feelings so I told him I do the toilets and I do everything for her the supplies so with all that going on how could I clean good when I'm doing other stuff.

So he told me that I shouldn't be working out why the place looks bad but I'm off the clock when I worked out that's my time so he got me so upset where I was throwing up and stuff that I just threw my shirt to him and said that's that and I walked off the job. I love Fitness 19 I have nothing against the trainer or anyone else I just thought that was verybad business.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Comments