Personal Trainer at Fitness 19 Woodstock, GA Tore up a Family & Two Little Boys!

75 of 122 Fitness 19 reviews

I Found out my husband was having an affair with one of the female trainers...HOLLY RENFRO at Fitness 19 in Woodstock GA...(I only know her name because her business card was floating around the house and his phone was unlocked to see pictures....It's been going on for a year...A YEAR!!

This woman has 2 children of her own....who does this??? What kind of white trash people does this company hire that would do such a thing? I hope the whole world sees this...people like this are not good.... She was living the life...air fare...gifts...cards...letters....and the best is after she got TWO emails from me telling her to cease all contact...she STILL kept the relationship up until about 2 weeks ago (which my now EX husband said) over or not YOU have ripped my family apart and knew what you were doing from the beginning.

He is just as much to blame. You are 50 years old....Go get your own man YOUR OWN AGE! Whatever you get in life you deserve....Karma is a ***. I only hope no other families get ripped apart like mine did!!!!

I just can't believe that such a reputive company would associate themselves with a person like this. She should not be allowed to work for a company that promotes a healthy way of living.

Is adultery, ripping a family apart & taking "Daddy" away from my boys the healthy way of living that she has promoted?I would think not!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 44 Yes 44
75 of 122 Fitness 19 reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 29 #1220315 Coon Rapids, Minnesota, United States

Good grief!
Fitness 19 couldn't possibly have known that she was someone who would cheat when they hired her.
Do you think in an interview that is a question that gets asked? And if so, do you think people are honest about it?
You need help.

1 0 Reply

Jan 17 #1096241

How exactly were they, fitness 19, to know that would happen… You can't blame them for hiring her. She would've done that wherever she worked with someone else. It's not the gyms fault it's hers and your now ex.

4 0 Reply

Oct 06, 2015 #1044136

Keeping someone with such low moral standards as a employee can not be good for business. I would not join or continue a membership with a gym that had this type low class staff like this trainer and members like scummy cheater husband. Every machine in that place is likely to be covered in STDS!!!

1 1 Reply

Mar 10 #1125020

Who would marry a man like that to begin with? Obviously this woman has a flawed moral character...

2 0 Reply

Sep 19, 2015 #1036130

"Reputive" is not a word.

2 0 Reply

Sep 19, 2015 #1036128

i'd join and *** her right in the *** with a wife like you too!
Get yo *** outa here.

3 2 Reply

Sep 19, 2015 #1036120

The actions of one individual have nothing to do with the company as a whole.

9 1 Reply

Jun 25, 2015 #999375

I notice this post is old and I'm going to try to keep this short. I've known Holly for almost 10 years; she's in my personal trainer, my mentor and she is the reason I became a personal trainer. I know her, children, I know her grandchildren & I have a very hard time believing any of this is true she is a cancer survivor and strong Christian.
Wish you the best moving foward

8 3 Reply

May 10, 2015 #982160

Wow. To post her full name and place of employment is classless and absolutely rude and pathetic.
Where is your husbands name at? He is the only one to blame here. Holly didn't make any vows to you. He did. Who knows what he told her. But it really doesn't matter because she doesn't owe you a thing. She didn't marry you, make any legal binding agreement or take any vows, your husband did. Really really sad.

20 1 Reply

Apr 26, 2015 #976818

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope that you forgive your husband and the woman ...so that you can heal and move on. Continue to push forward, I've been there and done that. Please please for the sake of your own happiness...forgive him and press forward. God loves you :)

4 0 Reply
anonymous

Mar 13, 2015 #957839 Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States

Despite the negative controversy in the comments, this wife HAS A RIGHT to be upset. If this worker is on the job, she shouldn't be hoodling around and getting too personal with the customers. Surely that isn't in the job description.

8 5 Reply

Feb 17, 2015 #946935 Troy, Michigan, United States

Maybe you need to look at him not her...or maybe you should have given him sum....

8 6 Reply
Raven

Feb 13, 2015 #945189 Palatine, Illinois, United States

This is not in any way remotely related to whether this is a good business or not, and has been reported for irrelevancy.

14 7 Reply
Heydrich

Jan 27, 2015 #937264

Is she a babe? I wasn't planning on getting a gym membership, but now I'm thinking it's a good idea.

11 5 Reply
Carolyn Gates

Nov 21, 2014 #904246 Macon, Georgia, United States

To ALL of you leaving negative comments about this young lady...DON'T THROW STONES LIVING IN A GLASS HOUSE! !!!!!! I see A LOT of "unsuccessful people" who've posted on here. You see the difference between successful people vs unsuccessful people, successful people compliment others, set goals, FORGIVE OTHERS, operate from a transformational perspective, accept responsibility for their failures and want others to succeed. Unsuccessful people feel a sense of entitlement, operate from a transactional perspective, secretly wants others to fail, criticize (as u all are doing), talk about people, exude anger, fear change, fly by the seat of their pants, horde information and data and say they keep a journal but they really don't. I'm very disappointed in the behavior here shown by "supposedly grown ups" yet most of u cowards are ANONYMOUS, but have the nerve to verbally attack this woman. She is hurt. Should it be displayed here...ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!! Yet we ALL have done mean things when we were angry. The difference is she's not hiding behind it. So instead of condemning her try offering words of encouragement...I'm sure we can ALL agree that D.'E.V.I.L. can do without the help of destroying this world with negativity from the comments I've just read. Like the saying goes, "You gotta sweep your own porch off before trying to clean someone else's home...YA DIG!!!!" Best of luck to all of you.
#But *** what do I know, I'm just a multi millionaire who didn't get here by putting
... Show more

5 18 Reply
Djlawlover

Nov 08, 2014 #897141 Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Re:Holly Renfro Fitness19. All this deffamation of her character is amazing!!
What gives ANYONE the right to JUDGE another human being? Only GOD Almighty has this sole right. As for the Adultery, When my own ex husband impregenated his mistress, even though we had 2 babies at home under the age of 2, My post may have been close if not exact to the rage that you felt. But time heals all wounds & slowly you realize that
Blaming the other woman isnt the reason your marriage vows were ignored. Your partner made the concious decision to commit adultery..thus breaking up your marriage. Further, according to the other posts shown,YOU were the OTHER WOMAN at one time who "broke up the marriage" (his FIRST wife) Did you seriously believe the adultery that you committed wouldnt be acknowledged?? What made your marriage any more valid/true than the 1st wife who was BETRAYED? Nothing. Betrayal is Betrayal.
What if wife #1 supplied your name,job as well as a barrage of insults for the world to see? Im not siding with Ms.Renfro,but Im saying this was a PERSONAL matter that should have been dealt with discreetly. After all you cant undo posting
Something once its out there. Next time,and i hope there isnt a next time..use caution. Truthfully,having survived adultery/betrayal, peronally,it was a blessing in disguise-Im no longer married to someone who didnt value me or our vows. I dont blame the other woman because my ex husband is the one who was deceptive to me as well as
... Show more

13 4 Reply
JS

Feb 16, 2015 #946618 Carol Stream, Illinois, United States

Sounds like you are trying to justify your own bad behavior. Sorry Charlie, karma still gonna getcha!

1 5 Reply

Jul 23, 2014 #844893

You ppl are still talking about this old granny trainer. Really?

5 3 Reply
Red

Jun 30, 2014 #834134 Sacramento, California, United States

This has noting to do with the company, their services or quality. I'm sorry your family took a hit but perhaps if you spent more time communicating with him and less time trying to blame a company for actions that happen everywhere, every day you might have been able to save your marriage.

21 10 Reply

Jun 21, 2014 #830189 Los Angeles, California, United States

Take care of business at home lady that is why your husband strayed. *** posting about your personal life is irrelevant to Fitness 19.

9 15 Reply

1-20 of 40 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.