2.8
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

Got an email after I foolishly somehow gave them my details.I got a personal message (or at least it seemed that way since they knew I was interested and had no membership.

I was sold an unlimited membership to a store that closed down less than a year after. The guy even said that for 50 dollars more it became an "All GYM" unlimited membership. I never looked into the validity of the "all gym" claim, I just went to the one. After maybe a month or two away from the gym, I drive up and the gym is closed!?!?!!

I tried calling another gym and asked if my account number would work for them, it didn't, then support, but they never got back to me after promising to look into it. It's a poorly ran operation and I think employees are in on it. I WANT MY MONEY BACK.

OR better service.It was cheap, but a scam is a scam.

Review about: Fitness 19 Membership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Fitness 19?

Comments