1.6
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

This gym has to be the smallest, worst circulated and grossest little gym I have ever had the misfortune of stepping in to. The front desk is either ran by an incompetent 17 year old who stares at me saying “uhhhhh” with no follow up when I ask him where the most basic equipment is, and has obviously had zero training.

The manager Evan is also incompetent and lacks any sense of responsibility that any self respecting manager would have. I have cancelled my membership after two months because I didn’t want to be harassed by crack heads Who were clearly high or use their gross, dirty equipment. A jog around the block would be more spacious than this place crammed with a bunch of disrespectful people. Upon telling them I would cancel, I was hit with a $70 “annual fee” when I was cancelling..?

What kind of crooked business charges people for an annual fee when they cancelled after only two months and no intention of returning because it provides minimal and gross services?

Hey fitness 19, when you start providing a gym worth going to, why don’t you then ask me if I would like to pay an annual fee, I would be happy to pay that anywhere else of quality, otherwise trying to squeeze every last penny of me makes this business BAD business. Your money would be better spent on a nice dinner or a better gym that practices integrity and values, two words I’m sure the owner and the employees of this decrepit establishment is unfamiliar with

Review about: Fitness 19 Gym Facility.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments