I belong to Fitness 19 in Fair Oaks, CA and have tried to cancel my membership several times.Everytime I call to cancel they tell me that I have to do it in person and that any employee working at the front desk can take care of it for me,then every time I go into the gym, I am told that there isn't a Manager there and he is the only one that I can cancel my membership through.

I went back 3 times and each time was told that the Manager wasn't there making it impossible for me to cancel. I finally got fed up on the last visit and said NO that I was not going to come back AGAIN for a Manager and that the person at the desk was going to have to take care of it for me. He said he had no idea how to do it and so he had me write all of my information down with the date and my signature and that he would give it to the Manager. I just checked my bank account again and I was charged again.

I called and of course there was no manager there so I explained my situation and the person on the phone looked up my account and it is still showing active. DO NOT EVER JOIN THIS GYM NO MATTER HOW INEXPENSIVE IT IS! It simply is not worth it! I have wasted so much of my time and gas going back and forth and have been truly frustrated by this company.

NO PROFESSIONALISM there whatsoever!

Review about: Fitness 19 Membership.

Had an Experience with Fitness 19?

Comments